Let’s review some numbers from June 2016 and see how they compare to June 2015:
- In that time, the median home price has gone up 8% to $178,000.
- Much like our surrounding areas, our active listings in the area are down 15.4%.
- With 443 homes sold, our active listings are up 5%.
- The average days on market is 26 days, a decrease of two from last year.
- Our inventory level has gone down from 1.8 months to 1.4 months.
“The median home price has gome up 8% to $178,000.” That’s it for our Arlington housing report. If you have any questions about real estate, or are looking to buy or sell a home, give us a call soon. We guarantee service, experience, and teamwork.